OverviewThis blog is a rapid prototype of a tool for collaboration among colleagues around the idea of curricular innovation. The overall goal is to provide a single utility on which readings can be posted and responded to, events calendared, ongoing discussions held, etc. This is a first draft.
- Easy to post articles, videos, etc. from other websites and original material.
- Readers can comment on articles and videos and respond to comments.
- A calendar function on which meetings, etc. can be announced, copied to personal calendars, etc.
- It should be easy for folks to submit posts via email without having to learn how to be a blog contributor.
- It should notify people when there has been an update.
- Data should be post-able in a form that makes it easy to download.
- There should be some level of access control restricting participation to members of the Mills community?
- Access control should not be burdensome or otherwise become an impediment to participation/use.
- Should avoid duplicating functionality available elsewhere.